Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sorry Sorry Sorry




I never promised I was good at this blogging thing. Sorry it's taken so long to get back to this. Moving to the other side of the world really does require a lot of attention and detail, and so this thing really hasn't been a priority. But my friend, Heather (one of my three Heather's on the island) informed me she was sick of pulling up my blog and seeing that Harry Potter was still the top of the list. ;) Here are some pics of our beautiful little island.




This is the view from the top of our driveway...yep, pretty much every day I want to stop and just sit there all day to see that beautiful ocean!


Also from the driveway, just a little bit down.

The pics below are at Sugar Dock Beach...it's one of the best beaches for the kids. When the tide it low it's shallow and you can walk out really far without it getting deep. If the tide is high and you're lucky, there are some great little waves to play in or surf on (if you're lucky and you have friends who have surf boards, or you remembered to bring you SUP Board).


A picture of B running into the clear blue ocean really brings about an "A ha" moment. This is our home for the time being, this is where we live, and it's such a beautiful one!

2 comments:

  1. SOO beautiful!!!! I'll trade you views!

    ReplyDelete
  2. incredible! Who knew there was a place called Saipan, let alone that it was so beautiful. I'm living vicariously just a little bit!

    ReplyDelete